Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:57 AM
also, should i download mozilla firefox?
also, is aol instant messenger ok to have?
Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:39 AM
then when i choose a action, the mouse freezes up for a few seconds, and it is really annoying. any help will be appreciated.
Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:41 AM
Edited by yanksin05, 05 August 2005 - 11:42 AM.
Posted 05 August 2005 - 02:45 PM
I think you may still have some malware issues, if you haven't already downloaded HJT, can you please do so know and post a fresh HiJackThis log.
Download HijackThis and post a logfile:
- Download HijackThis.
- Create a folder named "HijackThis". To create a folder:
- Go to My Documents.
- Right-click and select New> Folder.
- Name the folder as "HijackThis".
- Extract the contents of hijackthis.zip into the folder you've just created.
- Open HijackThis.exe
- Click on "Do a system scan and save a logfile".
- After the scan is complete a Notepad window will popup.
- In the Notepad window, go to Edit> Select all and then Edit> Copy.
- Paste the log into your next reply.
Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:26 PM
Posted 18 August 2005 - 04:27 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users