Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How much would u pay?

• Please log in to reply

heartofalion28

heartofalion28

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
MoBo: intel BOXD955XBKLKR Socket T (LGA 775) Intel 955X ATX Intel Motherboard
Processor: intel Pentium 4 550 Prescott 800MHz FSB LGA 775 @ 3.4 Ghz
Video: Geforce 7800GTX 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16
Memory: 2 x 512 DDR400 Corsair
Hard Drive: Maxtor DiamondMax 10 6L200P0 200GB
Case: http://images10.newe...-209-018-15.JPG (w/ 480 psu and 5 extra case fans)
DVD/RW drive: AOpen Beige IDE DVD Burner Model DUW1616ARR BGE
Keyboard and mouse: Logitech Cordless Internet Pro Desktop 967461-0403 Black USB RF Wireless Slim Keyboard Mouse Included
Processor hsf: GIGABYTE GH-ED521-MF 108mm Ball Cooling Fan/Heatsink
OS: Microsoft Windows XP HOME Edition With Service Pack 2

how much would u pay for that compy all assembled and what not with the os already on it and configured all u need to do is hook up the peripheals and ur good to go.

Lion

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Nothing if it was intel, with a generic psu.

RogueComGeek

RogueComGeek

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Nothing if it was intel

View Post

agreed. would rather buy parts and build it because its hela expensive to have them build it.

heartofalion28

heartofalion28

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
actually i picked all this out at newegg but i take it i should get rid of the mobo lol but i would like to build it and sell it on ebay but i am wondering if i am gunna make ne profit on it.

Lion

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Not much buying off of newegg you need to start a business and clain tax and use business only part sellers to pull any decent profit. Also even if i were selling it all high end gaming systems you can buy today use AMD well the best of them do anyway. Also you are better off and usually cheaper at a builder like alienware mesh etc. the high end builders than buying off ebay so unless you find a muppet to sell it to then no i wouldnt bother.

heartofalion28

heartofalion28

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
im just lookin for a lil cash i mean i am only 16 gunna be seventeen this was gunna be a side thing but it doesnt look like there is any profit in it oh well maybe when i have time like next summer i will go really indepth with it thanx warriorscot.

Lion