Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

• Please log in to reply

ambmy9

ambmy9

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
:tazz: i tryed to down load a avatar from my computer but it soesn't come up theres just a little red x up in the corner when i try to put it for my avatar then when i tryed again its says error make my own new topic can someone help me its for this site ;)

Advertisements

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
Welcome to Geeks To Go ambmy9,

To select/change your avatar follow these instructions.

Scroll towards the top of the page and select My Controls from the menu that is listed on the right hand side.

This will take you to your Control Panel where you can change the settings. Scroll down the page until you come to the Personal Profile section on the left hand side of the page.

Click on Edit Avatar Settings, and then the right hand side of the page will change to show your current Avatar settings.

Read the page and then you can select an avatar from the pre-installed list or upload one of your own from your computer. Remember that if you upload an image to adhere to the file size etc.

HTH
"O".

Edited by Octagonal, 07 August 2005 - 01:18 AM.