Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with all my emails

• Please log in to reply

camelfilter

camelfilter

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi everyone!!! I need your help!!! I'm experiencing a problem. I can't access mi email accounts (Network problem; not Outlook). When I try to access mi yahoo mail, it takes me to the home email page, but after clicking on INBOX, I just can't access my mail. I'm also experiencing a problem trying to access to hotmail, and walla too. It just doesn't let me to access my emails. I know it's something about my settings, but I have just restored defaults via Tools-->Internet Options--> Advanced-->Restore Defaults, but it's just the same. I really don't know what to do, I need all this for my job. Can anyone help me? I can access to any other page, but the only problem is accessing my email accounts (Windows XP)

Edited by camelfilter, 07 August 2005 - 08:24 PM.

Advertisements

fflowergirl

fflowergirl

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Hi 'camelfilter'
That would sure be FRUSTRATING not being able to read your emails.

Since I am a 'cheerleader' for Yahoo (meaning I like Yahoo email) I went to my
Yahoo account and clicked on HELP. It said a 'cookie' might be accepted properly. :tazz:

About the only suggestion I read was to shut all your browser windows, go to Tools...Internet Options....General....Delete Cookies and then cllick ok and see if that helps.

I sure hope so.
Sincerely, Janie ;)

camelfilter

camelfilter

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Thanks, Janie. I have just tried this before, and it hasn't helped me, but I really thank you for your time. And yeah!!! It's really frustrating, hehe. :tazz:

Edited by camelfilter, 07 August 2005 - 10:00 PM.

fflowergirl

fflowergirl

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Hi 'Camel'.
I would go crazy (short trip~lol~) if I couldn't access my email accounts.

Hmmm, just not sure why it isn't working for you.
Here is a little suggestion to try on your home computer.

Do you have Mozilla Firefox as an alternative browser to Internet Explorer?
I am curious if it would work to try your email through Firefox.

If you haven't downloaded it, here is a safe explanation of it, including the download
address site...It can easily be uninstalled...I sure like it for going to this Geek site, through Favorites, because I NEVER have to log in as I stay logged in all the time.

Sincerely, Janie :tazz:

Click Here: Information and download address for Firefox

camelfilter

camelfilter

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Thanx Janie. My problem is solved right now. It had to be with my antivirus, but I also downloaded mozilla firefox, and I also solved another problem I had with my PC. Thank u very much for your help. U were really helpful, and thanx for taking some time to help me with this problem. Have a nice day!!! :tazz:

fflowergirl

fflowergirl

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Hi Camelfilter.
I am glad all your problems are solved. (Computer problems, that is. :tazz: )

And thank you for thanking me. ;)

Sincerely, Janie :)