Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Messenger 7.0 Big Problem

• Please log in to reply

camelfilter

camelfilter

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi!!! I'm experiencing a big problem with MSN messenger 7.0 Actually I'm experiencing several problems. First of all, contacts don't receive my messages. They only receive some of them, and they receive the messages after long time. They don't even see my picture or my emoticons either, but I can see my contacts' messages and pictures with no problem. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled it, but I still have the same problem. Does anyone know what can I do? It's not my connection. I have a DSL connection and everything seems to be alright. (Windows XP)

Advertisements

gritbox

gritbox

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
since u can see their messages, is it all possible that they are just ignoring you and trying to tell you something?! haha :tazz:

camelfilter

camelfilter

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Thanx. That's gonna really help!!! Hehe... Maybe my problem is not technical, and it's psychological, hehe... Thanx anyway :tazz:

gritbox

gritbox

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
haha! sorry ma man im no that techincal ive no idea, good luck!

gaj

gaj

• Pip
  • 3 posts
The problem is with Messenger itself. There are many flaws with the program.

I am currently having problems of my own, as a result of I have uninstalled the program and will probably have to wipe out my hardrive to eliminate.

My recommendation DO NOT USE MESSENGER

camelfilter

camelfilter

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
YES, I THINK I WILL DO THAT. THANK U. OTHER OPTIONS? AOL---MMMMMHHH. NOPE... HEHE... I THINK I'LL START USING YAHOO! MSN