Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook XP and Exchange 2003 (Resolved By Poster)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rhipkin

rhipkin

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Been scanning Google all day but find nothing that really answers my problem??

Hi Guys! ;)

Ok, have finished installing Exchange 2003 for my organization and have noticed that users using Outlook XP although connecting fine to the exchange seem to be having response issues.

When scrolling down the mailbox often freezes for a couple of seconds before moving on and when getting to an email you want and click on it to expand (in the case of more then one email from sender) it also seems to hesitate for a few seconds then it expands. Once it expands you can open the email relatively quickly. I have also noticed that when deleting an email it also seems to take a good couple of seconds to respond and in some cases you presented with a white screen before it comes right?

I have not yet tried it with Outlook 2003, my junior technician has gone off sick for the next three days with my CD sitting in his briefcase.....grrrrr..... :tazz:

Was just wondering if anyone has a quick solution or tip that I can use?

Thank You :)

Advertisements

rhipkin

rhipkin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Ok no sweat, installed Outlook 2003 with Service Pack 1.....

You can close this topic :tazz: