Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Netgear Help

• Please log in to reply

koryo

koryo

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
ok im sorry if this is in the wrong place or if im just 2 dumb to figure out an easy q like this but how do i get my router to allow incoming packets on ports 17770-17772, TCP & UDP just on my laptop only, not the pc with the router on

any help would b appreciated

Advertisements

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
Did you set it to be on one and not the other?

koryo

koryo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I havent done anything yet, i have Battlezone 2 on my laptop, i want to make it so my laptop recives packets on ports 17770-17772, TCP & UDP, so no i havent done anything yet i was hopeing u could give me a walkthorugh on doing it as i dont want 2 mess up my network

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
Im sorry I cant help there, because i have never used a router....... but I hope some one can help ya..... have you looked on Googles search engine?

I don't know anything about routers aye, sorry i cant help there.