Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error Connecting!

• Please log in to reply

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Whats up, ok, my problem is when the computers is on for about 30 miniuts the connection to the internet comes up (below), when i am playing games, listening to music, even when I dont do anything. I know that there are no programs making it do that, because there is nothing else running except for my anti-virus (pc-cillin), I hate it, so please help me out.

Posted Image

Advertisements

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
Either you specified a destination address that is not valid, or your remote access server is down.

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Tony: No, but I do not want to connect to the internet at all, I dont want that message to come up, it comes up by itself.

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
That is what it said when I looked in the Help and Support in the computer... and I did look for that error message. And it might not be the internet it could also be your network as well i think