Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Urgent help needed with Lop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

schutty

schutty

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
I'm a new member so Im not to sure if im doing this right. But anyway, I have lop on my system and cannot remove it. I have used the lop removal tool to remove it and have used ad-aware also remove it, however each time I open a new Explorer Window lop come back onto my system. I don't know what to do and I think I mght need some type of protector or firewall to stop it. Please help me! Thanks.

Advertisements

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Hello and welcome! ;)

Please go here; http://www.geekstogo...-Log-t2852.html

Follow the steps. Step 5 would be if you can't solve the problem with the other scans. If you can't, just post your current HiJackThis log to THAT forum, not this one.

- Rawe :tazz:

schutty

schutty

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I have saved my hijackthis scan log and pasted it on the forum you said, thanks for your help.

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
And I replied to you already.. :tazz:

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Great job Rawe! schutty you are in very good hands.

Thread closed.

ScHwErV :tazz: