Looks like Windows has not associated the file format name used by your older digital camera files.
1. Open Windows Explorer & locate one of your old pics file.
2. Select the file, by clicking on the icon ONCE.
3. Depending on your OS, right click on the icon and choose the "Open With" option.
4. A window will open to choose a program to open that file type. Select PhotoShop from the list or choose [other] to navigate to PhotoShop's EXE file on your hard drive.
5. Put a checkmark in the "Always use this program to open files of this type" box, to permenantly assocaite the file type w/PhotoShop...
i just installed new software for my digital camera (i had to uninstall old camera software as well) and now i can't open up pictures by going to "my pictures"
the only way i can get anything open is by opening up a program like photoshop 1st and then opening them from there.
could this be a problem from installing new software? is my computer just crappy? or maybe viruses? i've had plenty virus problems
oh please help me smart ones. i don't know how to fix this