Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WMP 10 Divx problems and BSOD

• Please log in to reply

kamikazejustin

kamikazejustin

• Pip
  • 6 posts
well guys starting the other night my windows media player 10 stopped playing divx files. It says my sound or video drivers are causing issuses and need to be updated. I am running the newest creative SB audigy drivers and the newest nvidia drivers. Also my microphone stopped workign in teamspeak. My sound and video work fine in winamp and other programs its just WMP and divx movies.

Also I got a BSOD last night referring to a IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL error. I was wondering if these were related or what i coudl do to further diagnose the problem. Thanks

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi. Go over to www.divx.com and get the latest codec. You can get the free one and zap the ads with adaware