Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DNS Errors

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

irish_eyes

irish_eyes

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
I followed all the instructions to remove the Aurora stuff - none of it worked - but that's a different post.
Since I ran all the "fixes" for this Aurora thing, every page I try to visit, comes up with a "Page Cannot Be Displayed" with "DNS Error" at the bottom.
I don't know what is causing it and cannot seem to get rid of it, what's up?

Advertisements

darth_ash

darth_ash

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Do not follow instructions from someone else's Malware post.
I have noticed thats it been just 1hr., since u posted ur log in the Malware Forum.
I suggest u be patient and wait for a Malware staff to reply to ur log.
Also tell them about the fixes u have tried to make by ur-self by reading some-else's topic.
We are not authorized to help U until a malware-expert has given u a clean-bill.

Edited by darth_ash, 13 August 2005 - 03:41 AM.

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Hello irish_eyes, and welcome to Geekstogo. As darth_ash said, please don't follow anyone else's instructions from the malware forum. Every infection is a bit different always. I replied to your thread;

Click Here.

I'll close this topic for now, we'll clean up the infection at the malware forum first.

IF you are still having problems after you're clean of malware, I'll reopen this thread for you and darth_ash will help you out then. ;)

- Rawe :tazz: