Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

• Please log in to reply

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey how ye all doing, I was woundering if any of you know where I can get a FREE e-amial address, but what i need the e-mail address to do is, instead of always going to thier site to check my mail, i want it to come through to my outlook, so can anyone help me find a e-mail that can do that.

Advertisements

MajorFatCat

MajorFatCat

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Hotmail used to do that, but I'm not sure if it does anymore. I used hotmail about a year ago so I would not know. You can try it out if you want.

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Ye i have tried hotmail but no luck, my outlook comes up with this error message:

Posted Image

I take it that means i have to pay. Any others?

MajorFatCat

MajorFatCat

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Yes, looks like you have to pay. I don't know any others that will work with outlook but here is a great free, fast and secure e-mail website if you want it.

www.webmail.co.za

It's the one I use for e-mail, and I like it since it's fast and free.

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
You Can also use Gmail.

If you want a Gmail invite, send me a PM with your email address and I will send you one :tazz:

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
Im really enjoying learning more about spyware and how they work.

And since the staff here are really awesome, it makes it must easier for me to learn.

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
PERFECT, that works great "GMAIL" is the way to go, thank alot guys especially 'Jfcap' :tazz: ;) :) :cheers:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Does gmail work with thunderbird.

darth_ash

darth_ash

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Yes it works with any mail client, provided u have to enabled POP in Gmail settings.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Just a little warning, I would guess that POP will be an optional add ($$$) at some point in the future for Gmail.