Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

smit_fraud+trojan horse start page 19J+PSGuard

• Please log in to reply

maladeta

maladeta

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Smit_Fraud:
My wall paper has been swapped by an error blue page saying that my computer is infected by Tojan-Spy.HTML.Smitfraud.c

PSguard:
There are these annoying pop-ups everywhere some time after running Spybot.

Trojan horse:
My antivirus (AVD) detects this virus every time a turn my computer on in the file SE.dll
I 've got like 20 with the same name in quarantine.

I've runned Spybot, Ad-Aware, Cleanup40, CWShredder and Trojan hunt and nothing seems to work. I'm really desperate.

I have the problem of the ActiveX programs as well, and perhaps it could be related with the stuff above. I can't update windows 98 or scan my pc online whatever security level i use. I always get a prompt saying "Current security settings prohibit running Active X controls".

I know is too much for a computer, but, as far as i've been able to read, these problems seem to be a kind of epidemy or plague.

I attach my hijack this file as well

Thanks

Attached Files

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
click the malware forum link in my signature and post this info there