Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

getting a message:- Limited or No connectivity

• Please log in to reply

unknownperhaps

unknownperhaps

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
Well i upgraded my computer to Sp2 and all...and it works great but my ethernet card keeps saying limited or no connectivity...i tried to uninstall the ethernet card and it wouldnt let me...cuz it said that it needs it to run the system or something like that...and i cant update the drivers cuz it says service name already in use or something like that...and i tried to move it move it from one slot to the other but no help...and everytime i accutally succeed in removing it...it shows up as (name) # 3 and kind of like that...and its at 9 atm lol i think so yea...i cant remove it or do anything with it...if you want i can let someone connect to my computer using internet (or ultravnc) to help me solve this problem...please help me someone

Advertisements

chicagotech

chicagotech

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
you can disable this meesage by going to the properties of the NIC. check this page for the details,

troubleshooting limited or no connectivity
... is currently connected to the Internet and the LAN without any connection
problem, you may want to disable the message "Limited or No Connectivity". ...
http://www.chicagote...onnectivity.htm

unknownperhaps

unknownperhaps

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
ya but the problem is...it wont let me do anything like i cant make it so that it lets other computer get stuff off of this one cuz it is really slow...and it doesnt even accept the latest drivers...