Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet accounts

• Please log in to reply

nidus80

nidus80

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Within the last couple of days I was infected with the winfixer headache and I was successful in removing the problem using various tools and techniques. However, I am having a problem logging into basic internet accounts such as forums and different mail accounts. These problems come in 2 different forms... I can log into the account and browse the page I am currently on but I get logged off when the page in refreshed or I go onto the next page and get logged off or I just can't log into the page at all. This is very frustrating because I don't have the slightest Idea what was disabled or deleted while I was doing this winfixer cleanup and I really need to get into these accounts. Note: These are only forum type accounts and not FTP type accounts. I can still log into my FTP at work and other username and password type apps still work fine such as outlook. Let me know what information you need from me to proceed with this issue.

Thanks in advance... :tazz:

Advertisements