Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I Can Edit A Background For You Or Edit The Pic.

• Please log in to reply

hottie_14_05

hottie_14_05

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi,
I can take one of your pictures and edit the background of it or just edit the pic or do both.Just tell me what you want done and I can do it.

Here is one I did:
I took a picture of a doll...

The original:

Posted Image

Edited:

Posted Image

Lindsey

Advertisements

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
nice of you to do this for ppl, justt a little tip..you may want to try softening the edges of the doll to camo the white outline. :tazz:

hottie_14_05

hottie_14_05

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Well,I usually do but that was a quick one i did for an example.lol.ANYONE NEED ONE????

BY THE WAY..
I USE PHOTOSHOP...
PHOTOSHOP ROCKS!!!

Lindsey

Edited by hottie_14_05, 16 August 2005 - 04:06 PM.

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
:tazz:

hottie_14_05

hottie_14_05

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Does nobody need any photos editted.Mine are actually alot better than that one above..i went fast on it...

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
if ur into this stuff and skilled enough then join and post them to Wincustomize.com :tazz:

hottie_14_05

hottie_14_05

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
:tazz:

Edited by hottie_14_05, 18 August 2005 - 06:15 PM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Lindsey,
What a wonderful offer. I frequently find myself wanting to change the background of pics and I also frequently find myself short of time. You have obviously learned to use photoshop very well! Good job. Next time I want a different background, I'm going to post here and get you to do it for me, if you don't mind!
Do you have, or have you seen Mystical Tint, tone and Color and Mystical Lighting? They cost about $300 but they allow you to make some wicked backgrounds and some wonderful effects. Let me see if I can't find something that will show you.
See? You can add Rainbows...Posted Image
And sparkles in a whole rainbow of colors, this is just one effect: Posted Image
And it has all kinds of mottled backgrounds like this one:
Posted Image
I thought you might find this program interesting since you are into backgrounds :tazz:
Shez

hottie_14_05

hottie_14_05

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Naw..i wouldnt mind at all.
i love editting backgrounds(and just editting the pic..i can even put makeup on em.

coolio1234

coolio1234

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi!!

I was wonderin if you could edit this pic for me...(i no it is the same as yours but i want you to do sumtin differnet(cause i thought that pic was sooo cute.)

Posted Image

please make the hair bonde,pink eyes,please dont change the background,more stars on the pants,and change the shirt color.thanks

Edited by coolio1234, 19 August 2005 - 05:13 PM.

hottie_14_05

hottie_14_05

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Here you go Collio

Posted Image

Tell me if there are any probs.

NullWolf

NullWolf

• PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Wow... you're pretty good.
I may have to send you my "wedding photo" (my wife and I were married by a judge and got to go to IHOP afterwards) I'd like something "nicer" a nice background etc. Think you could do it?

hottie_14_05

hottie_14_05

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Of course I could.Just send me the pic by email or post it here.I fyou want to email it to me email it to [email protected] tell me what kind of background you want.(it can be like circle thingys around it,etc.)

Lindsey

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Lindsey,
You didn't tell me what you thought about the Mystical Lighting program..... Also, I thought that I'd mention, you can do some of those sparkle effects with picture tubes also! Actually, you can do so very many things with picture tubes. I just love them!
(Oh and hon, you need to take your email address out of the forum. Nasty ppl pick up email addresses from forums and do bad things with them) :tazz:

hottie_14_05

hottie_14_05

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
My bad..i had no clue...lol..