Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My winfix fix

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

glfn1

glfn1

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Edited out

Edited by tampabelle, 16 August 2005 - 10:34 AM.

Advertisements

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
Hi,

Not sure whether you want help or you want to share your experience!!!!!

glfn1

glfn1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Just sharing experience. I have found more than enough info in these threads should I decide to delve deep and root out all detritus, but my temporary fix resulted in absolutely no WinFix activity on my computer for the last 2 days. I'll see what happens.

Don

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
Hi Don,

While it seems to have worked on your PC, I am sure that such trial and error methods wont be welcome by a lot of people.

We at Geeks to Go understand the nature of the problem and are well equipped to deal with it.

The nature of the "problem" is that Winfixer is the evident sysmptom of the problem. It just means that there is an underlying problem and we try and clean that out.