Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Linksys Wireless with limited or no connectivity

• Please log in to reply

NewL

NewL

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I bought a WRT54GS Linksys Router with SpeedBoost and it was working pretty good for a while and then one day all of a sudden it started to kick me off randomly. Later that day it just quit working all together. Now i don't know much about the whole router itself. I've tried to change channels and update firmware and other things but no matter what i try it seems that it always says that i have limited or no connectivity. Well acutally it doesn't connect at all because i've tried it wirelessly.. It does work still however when i am directly plugged into it via ethernet but other than that the wireless is not working at all. If anyone has any pointers or tips that i could try it would be much appreciated. thanks in advance

Advertisements

somepeoplearebornleet

somepeoplearebornleet

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
type in 192.168.1.1 and check around there. Do you see any changes?
The User name should be left blank.
The Password should be "Admin"

Edited by somepeoplearebornleet, 15 August 2005 - 04:08 PM.