Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Hidden partition

• Please log in to reply

adgo82

adgo82

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
Hi everyone,
Is anyone familiar with that hidden partion on windows XP? Its around 5GB and if you go to the Disk Management you can see it as a EISA configuration. I have googled the topic and have not been lucky.

My problem is that I was cloning my HHD into a bigger faster HDD so while I was doing that the program (Casper XP) gave me an error and shut down. Then when I access the drive I can see some files there so I reformat the disk and did it again this time it was succesfull; The problem is that now my 80GB HDD only has 75GB and I cant seem to find those missing 5 GB, Any suggestion on how to get my bits and bytes back?

Thanks
adG08s

Advertisements