Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

suggestions

• Please log in to reply

sweft

sweft

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Hey, what´s up pals.

Well, to the point. I need help. Alot of people dont like my navagation bar on my unfinished site and I am wondering if any of you can help me with suggestions what to add, delete, you know..

www.shadysfix.com

Thank You.

Sweft

Advertisements

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
Awsome graphics man. I personally like the bar, and it definitly fits in with some of the latest music sites (1,2,3,4,5).

If your willing to change it because of these complaints then you have to realize you cant really go that direction anymore to satisfy those people, maybe try the standard box/css menu bar?

questions let me know.

Edited by ssone, 16 August 2005 - 09:23 PM.

sweft

sweft

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
hey man,

thanks for the reply. I personally like it also. But I get alot of it will hurt the eyes.. or it's too big.. trying to fit to much in a little space.. i dont know,
always something.

Thanks for the graphics complament. :tazz: Im stuck though. I goto www.dafont.com and I cannot seem to find a good color nor good font for the text..
arg, I want it to be like, perfect. The thing that get's me.
www.stimulate-ltd.com

That is a sweet a** layout and Im compairing everything to that.. arg, Im sure as you webmasters know this feeling..

Well, anymore suggestions? Let me know..

Thank you in advanced also.

Sweft