Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

I just joined a network

• Please log in to reply

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
Hey people,

I did a security scann on my computer, and I have joined a network at dads place.

SSH 22 CLOSED This port has responded to our probes. This means that you are not running any application on this port, but it is still possible for someone to crash your computer through known TCP/IP stack vulnerabilities.

DCC 59 CLOSED This port has responded to our probes. This means that you are not running any application on this port, but it is still possible for someone to crash your computer through known TCP/IP stack vulnerabilities.

WEB 80 CLOSED This port has responded to our probes. This means that you are not running any application on this port, but it is still possible for someone to crash your computer through known TCP/IP stack vulnerabilities.

IDENT 113 CLOSED This port has responded to our probes. This means that you are not running any application on this port, but it is still possible for someone to crash your computer through known TCP/IP stack vulnerabilities.

HTTPS 443 CLOSED This port has responded to our probes. This means that you are not running any application on this port, but it is still possible for someone to crash your computer through known TCP/IP stack vulnerabilities.

Server Message Block 445 CLOSED This port has responded to our probes. This means that you are not running any application on this port, but it is still possible for someone to crash your computer through known TCP/IP stack vulnerabilities.

Is this a security risk and if so, what can I do to change it.

Im guessing that it could be because dads computer is running the windows firewall and Im using the Zone alarm firewall.

Dad does I think have spyware on his comptuer so that will not pass to my computer would it?

Advertisements