Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

bearshare setup won't run

• Please log in to reply

everythinguser

everythinguser

• Pip
  • 8 posts
i had bearshare the free version then i uninstalled it to install the paid version and now when i try to even install the free version again or piad version the hour glass comes up then nothing happens it won't load other software loads well like morpheous kazaa so forth how can i fix bearshare?

Advertisements

twister3634

twister3634

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Try Downloading It Again.. I Had That Problems Once

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Bearshare is p2p downloading software and we cant support software thats primary use is illegal file sharing. See the terms of use.

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
If you use it that is you problem don't expect help. I am going to get someone to close this.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Any peer-to-peer file swapping program can degrade network performance and consume vast amounts of storage.

May create security issues as outsiders are granted access to internal files. Often bundled with Adware or Spyware.