Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Suggestion

• Please log in to reply

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
This may have already been done but I can't seem to find it.

It is possible to have the Get to know your Control Panel post by ScHwErV pinned somewhere so that members (other than those who attend GeekU) are able to view.

Thanks
"O"

Edited by Octagonal, 19 August 2005 - 12:45 AM.

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
We dont have a place for tutorials outside Geek U. I am not sure where it would fit best.

ScHwErV :tazz:

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
GeekU is GeekU, I agree that those type of tutorials should remain there. Just that there have been a few posts about forum navigation and how-to-do things on the board.

If the sub forum at this topic were to be created, maybe that could be a good home.

http://www.geekstogo...on-t56449.html#

"O"

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi O
Sounds like a great idea, If you would like to do a tutorial for what your suggesting, Maybe it may find its way to a pinned topic in "Off Topic" the idea of another sub forum though, I don't think so we have plenty here now in fact being as your part of GeekU you have seen that we slimmed down and combined a few forums within it, Sometimes less is more,
It is a great idea what your suggesting though,
In fact I just reveiwed ScHwErV topic on that, I don't see any reason why we couldn't pin that in the Off Topic forum, But I will check with him first, But if you have anything you would like to add to it let me know