Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP! BROWSER NOT LOADING PAGES!

• Please log in to reply

xpidite

xpidite

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
SOME PLEASE HELP ME!!! My home computer is not loading any webpages besides Google (homepage) Everytime I type an address in the bar and hit enter it just says done in the bottom left corner and nothing happens!!! I'm running Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6 I know it's not the internet because I'm using the wifi off of it right now on my laptop. Someone please help!!! If you need more information please contact.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
have you tried uninstalling and reinstallling firefox?

xpidite

xpidite

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Yes, that was my first move. I totally uninstalled and re-installed everything, still no change. Also, its not just firefox, when I use Internet Explorer, it brings up a page all about "Checking your internet settings, page could not be displayed" But my computer tells me I'm connected. What is going on.

xpidite

xpidite

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Does anyone know any other tech help pages, this has to be the absolute worst help center on the net. I've waited very long for answers to many of my questions, and no one has responded. So, in short geekstogo.com I'm done with you.