Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Invision Power File Manager

• Please log in to reply

Nathan_Benton

Nathan_Benton

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Hi does anybody know how to change the maximum upload size in Invision File Manager? I have friends that want to upload a folder, and "the file is too big". How can I change the maximum file upload size?

Advertisements

Nathan_Benton

Nathan_Benton

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Anybody have any ideas?

Edited by Nathan_Benton, 20 August 2005 - 02:59 PM.

sweft

sweft

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
I sure dont and I have ipb..
www.invisionize.com

Good forum for mods and support!

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts

Hi does anybody know how to change the maximum upload size in Invision File Manager? I have friends that want to upload a folder, and "the file is too big". How can I change the maximum file upload size?

View Post

You don't change it in IPFM, you have to change it in your PHP.ini file (normally located at /etc/php.ini if you are under Linux).

There are a couple settings within the .ini file that you will need to change. The default is to only allow a 2MB upload. You need to change the post_max_size = (your value here) and the upload_max_filesize = (your value here) settings.