Has tour Trojan Hunter trial period expired yet? If so, please uninstall it and remove all references to the program and all it s parts from Windows Explorer.
1. Download WinPFind.zip
- Extract it to your C:\ folder. This will create a folder called WinPFind in the C:\ folder.
2. Reboot your computer into Safe Mode.
3. Open the C:\WinPFind folder and double-click on WinPFind.exe.
(- Add any desire config changes here)
- Click on the Start Scan button and wait for it to finish.
This program will scan large amounts of files on your computer for known patterns so please be patient while it works. When it is done, the results of the scan will be displayed and it will create a log file at C:\WinPFind\WinPFind.txt.
4. Pleased copy that log to your next reply.