Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

accessories

• Please log in to reply

customcomp

customcomp

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
ok i logged on to my computer this morning and went to use paint and its not there (well not in the accessories tab) nor is system tools and stuff like. but its all still on my computer because if i right click a picture and click edit, paint comes up.

Any ideas or help from anyone would be helpfull :tazz:

Edited by customcomp, 22 August 2005 - 10:02 AM.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Click start then run, type sfc /scannow then press enter, you need the XP CD and get a blue bar, when the bar goes, reboot

You might prefer this to paint

http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/

customcomp

customcomp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
i would but i did not get the xp-cds with my pc. and when i tryed to get them the shop has closed.

is there a folder were the sort cuts are kept are kept?

Edited by customcomp, 22 August 2005 - 10:17 AM.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
One way is to click start then search, look for paint, find the shortcut then left click and hold the button down, move the mouse, taking the shortcut with you, hold it over start, then hold it over all programmes when it shows then move it up the list of programmes to just below accessories, when the list shows, move it in to the accessories list then let the button go