Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to setup my server wotj Windows Server 03?

• Please log in to reply

MooCow888

MooCow888

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I have Windows Server 2003 Ent. Ed. and I would like to set this up so that I can host just my own web site. I went through and set up a DHCP server, but not sure if I did it right. Does anyone have a site that will show me step by step intructions for this? Or can anyone tell me how I go about setting this up? Any help with this would be great.

Thanks Ken

Advertisements

Camelman

Camelman

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
use this website i found it really helpful whilst hosting one of my websites:
www.windowsnetworking.com/articles_tutorials/ DHCP_Server_Windows_2003.html :tazz:

pgarcia418

pgarcia418

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I wrote an ebook that shows you step by step what you need to do. It shows you everything from setting up your web server to solving the dynamic IP problem if you have a dynamic IP. Go to:

7 Easy Steps to Hosting your Website at Home