Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Argus DC2200 installation

• Please log in to reply

myys

myys

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I have a Dell 4100 o/s windows XP laptop & a Dell desktop with XP. The laptop doesn't show this manufacturer (Argus) it had been installed on the desktop. Then one day I tried to download adobe reader & the system went down.

The camera is compatible but I can't recall how I installed it before. The drivers & unzipped files are all in the same folder. The device manager is something I'm not familiar with but I'm ready to learn. There is no cd, I downloaded the drivers from the website.

The installation wizard keeps making me backtrack because the Argus name is not listed.

Any Assistance will be greatly appreciated,

Myys

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Is there an install .exe or setup .exe file in the unzipped files you downloaded? If so, execute that (double click and install).

myys

myys

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Yes, I do I do believe that I see setup.
Remember I'm a novice, I will post the results.

Thank you,

myys

myys

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Thank you for your help!!! ....the camera is working!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!