Didn't really help much. Do this for me. Click here to download CWShredder. Check for an update then run it, hit 'fix' as opposed to 'scan only'. Reboot when done.
Click here to download Spybot Search & Destroy v1.4 - install, update, scan and fix all RED items it finds. Reboot when done.
Click here to download Ad-Aware SE and install. Before scanning click on "check for updates now" to make sure you have the latest reference file.
- Click "Start"
- Select "Perform Full System scan"
- Click "Next" to start the scan.
- Click "Next". The bad files will be listed.
- Right click the pane and click "Select all objects" - this will put a check mark in the box at the side.
- Click "Next" again
- Click "OK" at the prompt "# objects will be removed. Continue?".
Click here to download Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta, check for updates and run it. Reboot when done.
Click here to download ewido security suite - it is a trial version of the program.
- Install ewido security suite
- When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
- Launch ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop double-click it.
- The program will now go to the main screen
- On the left hand side of the main screen click update
- Then click on Start Update
- Click on scanner
- Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin (do not open any folders or open the windows control panel while the scan is in progress).
- While the scan is in progress you will be prompted to clean files, click OK
- When it asks if you want to clean the first file, put a check in the lower left corner of the box that says "Perform action on all infections" then choose clean and click OK.
- Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
- Click Save report.
- Save the report .txt file to your desktop.
Let me know what was found and post the ewido log here.