Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

TWO Cold Cathode RED lamps

• Please log in to reply

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
Yes thats TWO Cold Cathode RED lamps with inverter.

Kit already to plug into your computer power.

OCNZ 30cm long

These are a great for lighting up your case.

These can be fitted "inside" a car eg. under the dash or under the front seats, if the 12V car supply is fitted with a $3 molex connector from DSE.

Comes ready to plug in and go with velcro tabs for mounting and a switch mounted in a pci slot cover.

Maximum brightness is gained after 10 hours of use.

How about that hehe

Edited by Tony_1983, 01 September 2005 - 05:39 AM.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
cool

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
Thank you,

I get them on Tuseday or Wednsday NZ time. Looking forward to installing them (self lerning for this lol) but Im the only one out of all my mates that has lights like thsi lol.

Edited by Tony_1983, 03 September 2005 - 03:33 PM.

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
I got my lights today and installed them my self.... was a shock for me but I had to make sure that I was going to do the install correctly with out doing over my computer.

But this time since I know how to do somethings on the inside I thought that I'll just do it. (Normally with lights etc I dont install as my girlfriend brought my computer and it is not under warranty any more hehe).

But anyway, I got my lights installed and [bleep] there really bright but really awesome.

And only got them brand new from trademe.co.nz for $16.00