Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PS Guard Virus In Win98 System

• Please log in to reply

Fat2000

Fat2000

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
:) I am so upset with this PS Guard virus. They seem to be a legit outfit but they infected my system just to get my attention. I hate PS Guard and I cannot for the life of me remove it from my Windows 98 computer. I was wondering if there is a way to take it out of my computer. Can anyone help? :tazz: Thank you in advance. :)

Advertisements

Snickets

Snickets

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
Hello Fat2000,

Welcome to GeekstoGo my name is Snickets and I will be helping you today!!!

1.Set up a folder by doing the following.
To create a folder:
Click My Computer, then C:\
In the menu bar, File->New->Folder.
That will create a folder named "New Folder", which you can rename to "HJT" or "HijackThis".
Now you have C:\HJT\ folder.

2. Then go here to download the latest version of hijack this 1.99.1 and save this into the folder you created for hijackthis.

3. Double-click on the hijackthis.exe to scan.
Select "Scan and Save Log".
After the scan save the log somewhere where you will remember.
Then go to the location where you saved the hijack this log and open it up, then hit CTRL A to highlight all the text inside, then right click and hit the copy option then paste the contents back into this thread.

Thank you,

Snickets

:tazz:

Fat2000

Fat2000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Thank you Snikets,

I have downloaded the Highjackthis program and am going to run it as instructed. I will then return with the log you requested. Thank you once again. :tazz:

Snickets

Snickets

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
Hello Fat2000,

Whenever you are ready to post please do so and I will be ready to get to work on the fix.

Thank you,

Snickets

Fat2000

Fat2000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Hi Snickets,

Here is a copy of my Log file. Thank you once again.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:10:25 AM, on 9/8/05
Platform: Windows 98 SE (Win9x 4.10.2222A)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\CPIEXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mmtask.tsk
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSTASK.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON CLEANSWEEP\CSINJECT.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\SYMANTEC SHARED\SYMTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON UTILITIES\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SPOOLSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TASKMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON ANTIVIRUS\NAVAPW32.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON ANTIVIRUS\POPROXY.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\SBC YAHOO!\CONNECTION MANAGER\CONNECTIONMANAGER.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\LAVASOFT\AD-AWARE SE PROFESSIONAL\AD-WATCH.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON CLEANSWEEP\QDCSFS.EXE
C:\AVSUITE\AS2\AS2TRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT MONEY\SYSTEM\REMINDER.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOTDD01.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SPOOL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\TAPISRV.EXE
E:\MY DOCUMENTS\FRANK'S FOLDER\DOWNLOADS\HIJACKTHIS.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://rd.yahoo.com/...//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://yahoo.sbc.com/dial
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://rd.yahoo.com/.../search/ie.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = =%3D
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1;<local>
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: YBIOCtrl Class - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YCOMP4,0,2,6.DLL
O2 - BHO: CheckHO Class - {576EB0AD-6980-11D5-A9CD-0001032FEE17} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YCHECKH.DLL
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE\ACROBAT 5.0\READER\ACTIVEX\ACROIEHELPER.OCX
O2 - BHO: Need2Find Bar BHO - {4D1C4E81-A32A-416b-BCDB-33B3EF3617D3} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\NEED2FIND\BAR\1.BIN\ND2FNBAR.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSDXM.OCX
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ScanRegistry] C:\WINDOWS\scanregw.exe /autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TaskMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\taskmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mdac_runonce] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\runonce.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NPROTECT] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NPROTECT.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Norton Auto-Protect] C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~2\NAVAPW32.EXE /LOADQUIET
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Norton eMail Protect] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\POPROXY.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StillImageMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SBC Yahoo! Connection Manager] C:\PROGRA~1\SBCYAH~1\CONNEC~1\ConnectionManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AWMON] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\LAVASOFT\AD-AWARE SE PROFESSIONAL\AD-WATCH.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QD FastAndSafe] C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON CLEANSWEEP\QDCSFS.exe /scheduler
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VoyetraAudioStation2] C:\AVSUITE\AS2\AS2TRAY.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NAV DefAlert] C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~2\DEFALERT.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SchedulingAgent] mstask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [CSINJECT.EXE] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton CleanSweep\CSINJECT.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SymTray - Norton SystemWorks] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymTray.exe "Norton SystemWorks"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [NPROTECT] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NPROTECT.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Srv32 spool service] C:\WINDOWS\System\spoolsrv32.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Reminder] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\SYSTEM\reminder.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\MESSEN~1\ypager.exe -quiet
O4 - Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Startup: hpoddt01.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
O4 - Startup: hp instant support.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hpis\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Startup: hp psc 1000 series.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpohmr08.exe
O4 - User Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - User Startup: hpoddt01.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
O4 - User Startup: hp instant support.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hpis\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - User Startup: hp psc 1000 series.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpohmr08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://ka.bar.need2f...earch.html?p=KA
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\MESSENGER\YHEXBMES.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\MESSENGER\YHEXBMES.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Login - {2499216C-4BA5-11D5-BD9C-000103C116D5} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YLOGIN.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Login - {2499216C-4BA5-11D5-BD9C-000103C116D5} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YLOGIN.DLL
O12 - Plugin for .dcr: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Navigator\Program\PLUGINS\Np32dsw.dll
O12 - Plugin for .wav: C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\PLUGINS\npqtplugin.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O12 - Plugin for .mp3: C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\PLUGINS\npqtplugin3.dll
O13 - WWW. Prefix: http://

Hope this is enough.

Thank You,
Fat2000

Snickets

Snickets

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
Hello Fat2000,

Please excuse my tardiness, there were some issues that arose I was not able to prevent.

Please post a fresh hijack this log and I will be happy to take care of it for you.

Thank you,
Snickets

Fat2000

Fat2000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Hello Fat2000,

Please excuse my tardiness, there were some issues that arose I was not able to prevent.

Please post a fresh hijack this log and I will be happy to take care of it for you.

Thank you,
Snickets

View Post

Hi Snickets,

That is totally alright. The Hijack This Log that I have on there should be current since I have not been using that computer since I got that log of from it. If you require a new one I will go ahead rerun the log again. :) Thank you in advance.

Truly,
Fat2000

Snickets

Snickets

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
Hey Fat2000,

Please post a fresh one as even if you reboot or wait a period of time items can change and I want to make sure that we are current and ready to fight em off for good.

Thank you,

Snickets

Fat2000

Fat2000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Hey Fat2000,

Please post a fresh one as even if you reboot or wait a period of time items can change and I want to make sure that we are current and ready to fight em off for good.

Thank you,

Snickets

View Post

Hi Snickets,

I got this one on the 23rd and I meant to put it in here on Saturday morning. Here it goes;

Scan saved at 3:47:56 AM, on 9/23/05

Running processes:
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON CLEANSWEEP\CSINJECT.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\SYMANTEC SHARED\SYMTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON UTILITIES\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SPOOLSRV32.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON ANTIVIRUS\NAVAPW32.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON ANTIVIRUS\POPROXY.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PSTORES.EXE
E:\MY DOCUMENTS\FRANK'S FOLDER\DOWNLOADS\HIJACKTHIS.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://rd.yahoo.com/...//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://yahoo.sbc.com/dial
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://rd.yahoo.com/.../search/ie.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1;<local>
O2 - BHO: YBIOCtrl Class - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YCOMP4,0,2,6.DLL
O2 - BHO: CheckHO Class - {576EB0AD-6980-11D5-A9CD-0001032FEE17} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YCHECKH.DLL
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE\ACROBAT 5.0\READER\ACTIVEX\ACROIEHELPER.OCX
O2 - BHO: Need2Find Bar BHO - {4D1C4E81-A32A-416b-BCDB-33B3EF3617D3} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\NEED2FIND\BAR\1.BIN\ND2FNBAR.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSDXM.OCX
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NPROTECT] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NPROTECT.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Norton Auto-Protect] C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~2\NAVAPW32.EXE /LOADQUIET
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Norton eMail Protect] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\POPROXY.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SBC Yahoo! Connection Manager] C:\PROGRA~1\SBCYAH~1\CONNEC~1\ConnectionManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AWMON] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\LAVASOFT\AD-AWARE SE PROFESSIONAL\AD-WATCH.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QD FastAndSafe] C:\PROGRAM FILES\NORTON SYSTEMWORKS\NORTON CLEANSWEEP\QDCSFS.exe /scheduler
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [CSINJECT.EXE] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton CleanSweep\CSINJECT.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SymTray - Norton SystemWorks] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymTray.exe "Norton SystemWorks"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [NPROTECT] C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NPROTECT.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Srv32 spool service] C:\WINDOWS\System\spoolsrv32.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Reminder] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\SYSTEM\reminder.exe
O4 - Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Startup: hpoddt01.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
O4 - Startup: hp instant support.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hpis\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Startup: hp psc 1000 series.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpohmr08.exe
O4 - User Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - User Startup: hpoddt01.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
O4 - User Startup: hp instant support.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hpis\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - User Startup: hp psc 1000 series.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpohmr08.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\MESSENGER\YHEXBMES.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\MESSENGER\YHEXBMES.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Login - {2499216C-4BA5-11D5-BD9C-000103C116D5} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YLOGIN.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Login - {2499216C-4BA5-11D5-BD9C-000103C116D5} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YLOGIN.DLL
O12 - Plugin for .dcr: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Navigator\Program\PLUGINS\Np32dsw.dll

I hope this will help. Thank you once again.
Truly,
Fat2000

Snickets

Snickets

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
Hello Fat2000,

Please print out these instructions or copy and paste them to a notepad for easy access as you will be running in safe mode for most of this fix and will not have an internet connection.

Downloading Necessary Programs

Download the trial version of Ewido Security Suite here:
http://www.ewido.net/en/download/
Please read Ewido Setup Instructions
Install it, and update the definitions to the newest files. Do NOT run a scan yet.

Download: CCleaner
http://www.ccleaner.com/
http://www.filehippo...d_ccleaner.html
Once installed, launch CCleaner:
Do not change any settings, except to make sure on the Options tab>Advanced "Only delete files in Windows Temp folders older than 48 hours" is NOT checked. Close CCleaner

The Fix

Boot into Safe Mode:
Restart your computer and as soon as it starts booting up again continuously tap F8. A menu should come up where you will be given the option to enter Safe Mode.

Now scan with HJT and place a checkmark next to each of the following items:
===================================================

After checking these entries CLOSE ALL open windows [browsers and programs] EXCEPT HijackThis and click "Fix Checked."
===================================================

Open CCleaner and click run Cleaner (bottom right). When finished> Exit

Run Ewido:
  • Click on scanner
  • Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
  • NOTE: During some scans with ewido it is finding cases of false positives.
  • You will need to step through the process of cleaning files one-by-one.
  • If ewido detects a file you KNOW to be legitimate, select none as the action.
  • DO NOT select "Perform action on all infections"
  • If you are unsure of any entry found select none for now.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save report button at the bottom of the screen.
  • Save the report to your desktop
Close Ewido

Please delete these files using Windows Explorer(if present):
C:\WINDOWS\System\spoolsrv32.exe

Please reboot into normal windows at this time.

4.) Run this online virus scan: ActiveScan - Save the results from the scan!

After this scan is complete please rescan with HijackThis and post a fresh log, along with the ewido scan log and the Active scan log for me to review.

Thank you,
Snickets

Fat2000

Fat2000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Hello Fat2000,

After this scan is complete please rescan with HijackThis and post a fresh log, along with the ewido scan log and the Active scan log for me to review.

Thank you,
Snickets

View Post

I will follow your instructions and process this later today. Thank you again for your help.

Fat2000

Fat2000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Hi Snickets,

I have problem with the Ewido software. It's only for Win XP or 2K and I have a Win 98SE. Is there an alternate program I can use that does the same thing as Ewido? :tazz:

Thanks,

Fat2000

Snickets

Snickets

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
Please go here and download the free 30 day trial for trojan hunter.

Save the program to a place where you can find it easily, like your desktop. Then once saved you need to install the trojan hunter onto your computer. Then it will prompt you to update the definitions, please do so at this time.

Once the program opens-

1. Push the full scan button at the top right hand corner of the program.

2. Then once the scan completes, please remove all trojans found on the system by checking the individual infections, then clicking on clean.

3. Once the clean is complete, please copy the scan log and paste it into the next reply.

Try this one instead.

Thanks,
Snickets

Fat2000

Fat2000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Please go here and download the free 30 day trial for trojan hunter.

Save the program to a place where you can find it easily, like your desktop. Then once saved you need to install the trojan hunter onto your computer. Then it will prompt you to update the definitions, please do so at this time.

Once the program opens-

1. Push the full scan button at the top right hand corner of the program.

2. Then once the scan completes, please remove all trojans found on the system by checking the individual infections, then clicking on clean.

3. Once the clean is complete, please copy the scan log and paste it into the next reply.

Try this one instead.

Thanks,
Snickets

View Post

Thanks I will try that.

Fat2000

Fat2000

Fat2000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Hi Snickets,

I have just ran Trojan Hunter and here is a copy of the scan log as follows;

No suspicious entries found
Inifile scan
No suspicious entries found
Port scan
Error: Unable to perform port check: PortChecker not initialized
Memory scan
No trojans found in memory
File scan
Found possible trojan file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\intell32.exe (Suspicious: UPX-packed file in Windows System folder) (What's a possible trojan file?) (Submit for analysis...) (Add to ignore list)
1 possible trojan files found

I also ran a new hijackthis log and here are the results as follows;

Scan saved at 3:56:02 AM, on 10/20/05

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PSTORES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\PROFILES\FATAPIA\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOWNLOADS\HIJACKTHIS.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\SYMANTEC\LIVEUPDATE\NDETECT.EXE

I hope this is all I need to do.

Thank you
Fat2000

Edited by Fat2000, 20 October 2005 - 05:27 AM.