Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The list is up, hope it helps

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
High, my largish list of shortcuts and hotkeys is now up in my blog, since it was in the programing forum (a bit like putting the toddler with the tricycle on the moterway, :tazz: ) so if anyone has time could they take a look at it and add those they notice to be missing. I am especially looking for commands one can run from the Windows run-box from standard setup of XP home, since it makes explaining things much easier than "move the mouse to, then the mouse to, and finally click the mouse on, etc.,"

Yours begging, am Fleamailman

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
The next idea will be doing a search by ".exe" in the window find bar, then typing them into the run command, so if I post back with something like "what is X or Y exe" please forgive and you'll know that may indeed be mad but at least you will understand the nature of my madness :tazz:

Edited by fleamailman, 02 September 2005 - 04:03 AM.

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
When I click on your Blog it takes me to mine?????

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Anyone else not getting through to my blog then? It is also in the programing forum for the moment but without bumping it it will sink away.

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Hello!

There is already an active topic in the programming forum related to this topic. I would ask that you keep all conversation about the list in the topic located here.

Thank You,

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Good call Justin.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm fleamailman, you have now started 4 threads about this issue. You posted the list twice, then asked where it got moved to, and now you start a new one asking people to add to it. Lets keep the discussion in your first thread.

This one is closed.

ScHwErV :tazz: