Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

restore disc

• Please log in to reply

kerseycharlotte

kerseycharlotte

• Pip
  • 1 posts
This is my 1st time, so i am sorry in advance if i am using the wrong forum? Well is there anywhere in the WWW that i can download and burn the system restore disc for the Dell 2350 ... this is for a friend as she cannot even get into her start menu anymore as the computer shuts down as there is an awful virus in there that is sending many errors and shutting down on her....... can any1 help me help her??

Thank you all :tazz:

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy and welcome to G2G:

If the Dell website doesn't have it, then your only alternative will be to contact them and purchase a new one..

Murray

gust0208

gust0208

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Hello,

Another option to try if you are having trouble getting a restore disk to is to try and use some sort of boot disk (I recommend the free Universal Boot CD, link below) which you can boot from and run some basic virus scanning and disk repair utilities and see if that can fix some of your problems. I have used the Universal Boot CD (UBCD) a numerous times to restore computers of friends and family and highly recommend it. If you have any questions, you can post a topic here or send me a private message through this forum. Here is the link to the UBCD to check out:

Main page: http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

And the ISO download page: http://www.ultimateb...m/download.html

Simply download the ISO file and burn it to a blank CD. We are happy to help with any questions in the process.

Cheers,
Tom

This is my 1st time, so i am sorry in advance if i am using the wrong forum? Well is there anywhere in the WWW that i can download and burn the system restore disc for the Dell 2350 ... this is for a friend as she cannot even get into her start menu anymore as the computer shuts down as there is an awful virus in there that is sending many errors and shutting down on her....... can any1 help me help her??

Thank you all  :tazz:

View Post