Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Stuck in safe mode colors

• Please log in to reply

PleaseHelpMeMyComputerIsStuffed

PleaseHelpMeMyComputerIsStuffed

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Please Help Me It Didnt Work
The Colours
Are
Still
In
Safe Mode
Colours
And
Same
With
The
Resolution
And
It
Is
Realy
Anoying
Im
Geting
Very
Mad
WIth
The
COmputer
Please
Help
Me
It
Wood
B
Apreciated
:) :tazz: :)

Advertisements

shard92

shard92

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
WEll if uninstalling in safe mode and reinstalling the driver the next step would be try reinstalling direct x ( probably won't do anything but you never know ) and if you still have the problem ( i'd try it a few times as I've seen alot of trouble with the on-board intel video ) then the next guess/step would be to turn it off and get a new video card..... I suppose you could try a fresh install as well but you'd need to back everything up as you'd loose everything.....

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
PleaseHelpMeMyComputerIsStuffed...

Some of the intel 810 chipsets reguired additional files to install properly. Please download Everest Home Edition, install it, run it, and generate a log using the "Report" icon on the toolbar. I'll need the Full log (all pages) and save it as a html file. Attach the log to this thread.

It's been a while since I've had to find these additional files, but will try to find them for you if you have the chipset that requires them.

wannabe1