Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

incorrect drive letter for frontpage

• Please log in to reply

mordakai

mordakai

• Pip
  • 2 posts
ok well where to begin?? i have recently installed winxp pro. when it installed it said that i would need to manually update some of the programs that i use. So i did this and have had no problems until i got to my outlook, Microsoft office, and frontpage programs. everytime i try to open one of them up it starts he install proccess then says that there isnt enough disc space on drive F:/. now this is where the problem starts. when i upgraded from win98se to win xp pro. my F: drive was the drive that had a partitiion on it with my office and frontpage programs installed. after the upgrade somehow it got switched from F: drive to H: drive. so now my F: drive is for my cd-rom and my H: drive has the partition on it? i have tried to go and figure it all out. But i am at wits end and very close to getting a couple of bricks of fire crackers and a couple of m-80's and putting this machine out of its misery and mine. lol.... if someone can please help me out? it would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

mordakai

mordakai

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well people.... I have Greattttttttttttttttttttttttt News!!!!!!!!

I just Saved A Bunch Of Money By Switching To Geico!!!! lol J/K

I was able to figure out what to do..... hope i didnt take up anyones time.. but thx for those of you who took the time to at least see what my dilemha*