Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Virus Warning

• Please log in to reply

hudihoo

hudihoo

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
i got a worm called Israfel. it was not detected by spybot adaware mcaffe norton microsoft anti-spyware or spyware doctor. if you search israfel in windows and get a file called israfel.vbs you need to reisntall windows i did research online and once activiated it erases everything like happened to me everyone should check this out. It tells americans to die. I don't know how i got it but check it out save your files before it is too late.

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

Maybe a little more research before you push the panic button..

Gaggle.D

Gaggle.E

Also, don't you think this may have been more appropriate in the malware forum??

Murray

hudihoo

hudihoo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
i did research from trend micro securitys website did you see on the news this guy was arrested who got 17 million to make the virus. i don't wanna get rid of it already did. just wanna warn people so i put here were the most people go. look up the Israfel worm and read about it.

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
It is also known as those two lnks I gave you..

No need for me to look it up..

Also, since you want to help people, I would suggest you start your GeekU training.. You applied back in April or May and it seems you have yet to complete a single practise log.. :tazz:

Murray

hudihoo

hudihoo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
i havn't been on alot lately busy with school