I have been searching throughout the forums, but I didn't come across this problem! Maybe I caused it partly myself.
I had a virus that created a guard.tmp file. I solved that eventually using one of the forums of this website using a boxkill.exe utility, and I removed three .dll files and guard.tmp. I did restart the computer a few times before that though. That problem is solved now bcs rundll32 doesn't run frequently anymore.
The new problem has the following signs:
- process imapi.exe runs at startup
- taskbar is frozen upon boot including start button and stuff in it. it does work when i stop and restart explorer.exe, but again freezes when imapi.exe runs again
- i cannot stop any of the processes through taskmanager, only the programs that i start myself
- the recycle bin doesn't work: files are directly deleted!
- internet became dead after one of the reboots: no internet
I did reinstall windows (a full "fix installation" feature) before i cleaned the guard.tmp once. That's what made me think that the new problem couldn't be caused bcs of some files i deleted on my own. I had deleted some files from the system32 folder and took some stuff from the registry!
I cannot move anything big from this computer to the other (no USB or CD writer)! I just realised i can go to schoool and bring some big files through USB. Anyhow, I will be very grateful if anyone can help me with this mess!! Please Help!! Thank you! Bye.