Did You Know...
- You can see a list of every forum from here - Check the left side of the page, its an easy way to get to where you want to go!
- Different Staff members post some of the more interesting and exciting 'Tech News' on the main page. We give you a little blurb plus a link to where you can read more.
- You can access your Personal Messages from the main page (if you are logged in), it will say "Welcome Username, You have # personal message(s).
Did You Know...
- You can minimize the Forum Subgroups (such as the Internet Group), look for the +/- sign to the right of eat subforum.
- At the bottom of the Main forum page, you can see the board statistics. This includes the current users logged in, today's birthdays, number of registered users, total number of posts, and more!
- Near the top of the main forum page, you can see the latest news on the site.
Here are some useful links:"My Controls"
- Here you can see which topics you are subscribed to. You can also unsubscribe to posts here.
- Here you can edit your personal information, edit your signature, change your avatar, and your personal photo
- Here you can change your email address, your email settings, as well as change your password
Scroll to the bottom of the topic reply window, find File Attachments and click the Browse... button. Find the picture on your computer you'd like to attach and select it.
Click the Add This Attachment button.
That's it! You've just added a picture that will be displayed as a thumbnail at the bottom of your reply.
Now to get a little fancier...
After you've added the attachment, a new Add into Post button will be visible.
Click it to add [attachmentid=###] into the topic. This text is where the picture will be displayed.
How to add ANIMATIONS to your posts.(Courtesy of Flowergirl)
1. Right click on the animation and click on "properties" from the
menu that appears.
2. Highlight the URL of the animation or image and right click on it then
select "copy" from that menu...(It will be a very long address beginning
with 'http.' (Then click on the word 'ok.'
3. Go to your GEEK post area and type in
4. Then right click next next after the ] (no spaces) and select
"paste" from the edit menu in the upper left corner.
5. Add to the end of the address.......
Edited by Justin, 08 January 2006 - 09:47 PM.