Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lost Hit Counter Login Page

• Please log in to reply

reginald

reginald

• Pip
  • 2 posts
For several months now I get the message "The page cannot be displayed" when I try to get into the Hit Counter's login page on my website. If I use my wife computer I have no problem. I run Windows XP Pro and her operating system is ME and we're both connected to the net via a router. We both have Norton Anti Virus installed. Can anyone please help?

Advertisements

FreddieKrugerGuy

FreddieKrugerGuy

• PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
Hi, I'm Freddie.

The problem could lie in your Internet History or Cookies. You should get these cleaned up a bit either manually or by downloading CleanUp from this link.

http://www.geekstogo...tion=show&id=49

Freddie

reginald

reginald

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Freddie,
Thanks for replying. I went into IE, Tools, General and deleted all cookies, all temporary internet files and all history. Didn't work, I'm afraid. I've also tried reducing the level of internet security and disabled pop-up blocker but with no joy. This has really stumped me.
Regards, Reginald