Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Keyboard and Mouse not functioning

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Sweeterthenhonee

Sweeterthenhonee

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple] :tazz:
Im writing here because Ive been having a few problems with my computer for a few weeks now.Ive been having problems with people scanning ports on my computer and trying to connect to ports.Ive also had problems with hijacking applications.I installed Spyware Doctor and then later unistalled it, because I was having problems with the software.every since I have unistalled it,Ive discovered my mouse freezes up constantly and now it locks the keyboard up with it too.Im not able to type anything when the mouse starts to freeze up.Im using a Trekker Wheel Mouse 1.0A
Usb Compatible.Ive tried some of everything to see what really could have went wrong and why is the mouse/keyboard freezing up.I have several programs running on my system now including a firewall.also another thing that Ive noticed when I go to click on stuff it freezes up.one night I was on the computer and the mouse started moving really slow,so I wouldnt click on anything and Ive noticed the cursor was moving by itself.can somebody please help me,because this is annoying. people pay money for there computers and now they have to come online to go through more stuff with hackers.this is outrageous.

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go, Your computer is infected, please could you repost you your situation in the Malware forum, link below, as others would probably like to follow this subject matter too while someone will take up your case there.

http://www.geekstogo...?act=SF&s=&f=37

Sweeterthenhonee

Sweeterthenhonee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Thank you so much.