Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

risk 2 help not working

• Please log in to reply

flaminfire

flaminfire

• Pip
  • 3 posts
this is my first time posting so so i am sorry for any rules or regulations i may have broken. i have the game risk 2, yet i cannot play it. i used to be able to play a while ago... cant remeber but one day it stopped working. I cant remember what happened that day except i stopped playing it. now i am trying to figure out why it is nto wrking. when i press the icon to start the game it loads into the loading screen with teh blue bar... that closes and says it has an error. If you need more info, just say and ill tell u everything i can. Also when i press the mp3unpak it gives me this error mp3unpack.exe application error. the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005) click ok to terminate the application.

thanx for all the help you can give me

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Hello flaminfire and welcome to Geeks To Go!

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

flaminfire

flaminfire

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
yes many times. same problem happens

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Your disk might be damaged.

flaminfire

flaminfire

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
its a windows error that comes up. is there anyway i could copy and paste that?

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Do a printscreen, paste into what ever graphics package you use, save it and then add it as an attachment to your post.