I am in desperate need of a Windows 98SE and Windows 98 boot floppy. I researched and found that only Win98SE and Win98 PC's can make one. Other methods that I tried did not proof to be successful. Please, if you have a Win98 or Win98SE PC still running, send the essential files to me so I can make a bootflopy. I NEED BOTH. I'm tyring to fix couple old PC's for a friend.
Steps to find the files:
1) goto My Computer on your desktop, double click
2) go into C:\ drive, double click
3) double click on Windows folder
4) double click on the Command folder
5) copy EBD.CAB folder or simply EBD folder
in summary: goto C:\Windows\Command\EBD
Please attach the EBD folder with your email and address to email address removed by mod: MurrayI thank you for your time in advance.
P.S. If this way seems so silly to you, feel free to laugh, and if you got a better way, please tell me!!!! lol