Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Telegram for Desktop is less than perfect

• Please log in to reply

Basty

Basty

• PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Telegram for Desktop is a wonderful communication application that I would not swap for another; however there are two irritations which I would like to be removed. It involves disabling the tools for Attachments and for Emojs that are at the left and right ends of the text entry bar. The reason I want them disabled is not just because I personally have no use for them, but because I am constantly activating them inadvertently, when I edit out the mistakes I made in the first draft of my message, and then I have to close the unwanted opened windows. The publishers who update the app EXTREMELY frequently should be the ones to give me the advice I need, but their first response was based on a misunderstanding, and when I corrected that, they did not respond again. I have been told that the code is accessible and so one can make one's own version - with those two tools disabled or removed, IF ONE IS ABLE TO CODE - something that is way beyond me. Maybe someone in the forum is interested and capable ...

Advertisements