Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

camera phone

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Long time no see.
you've helped me so well in the past that I haven't had the need to visit you in a while. Thanks for all that.
But what have you done for me lately?
Is there any way you know of to download pictures from a camera phone to my pc without paying for it. I have the USB cord. WindowsXP sees the phone as a modem. The phone does not show up as a removable device when I connect it to the pc. Really! How hard can this be?
Hugs and kisses

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Now not knowing what kind and model of phone you have you can always use Google to look for software. I have a Samsung Pic Phone and found freeware software that was for that model of phone. Hope that is helps.