Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help please

• Please log in to reply

dream64bit

dream64bit

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[SIZE=14][B] I have a problem my system frezes after it starts displaying drwatson postmortem debugger and the other windows wont fully load or open and you cant click nothing and close and you cant even open the start menu to navigate anywhere any help would be apreaciated help please

Advertisements

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi dream64bit

I think i know what you are saying ?

Ok lets see when you start you pc it boots up and you only see the desktop is that what you mean.
you then get the message displaying drwatson postmortem debugger.

when you next get this problem please follow this information on what to do

Click CTRL+ALT+DELETE.
Taskmanager will start please click on Applictions. At the bottom right of Taskmanger click on New Task now type Explorer into the the box that has poped up click Ok windows will then show all your icons.

Click the HijackThis Guide in my signature, download it and follow the instructions in the guide.

Most of what it lists will be harmless or even essential, DO NOT delete or modify anything yet! Someone will be along to tell you what steps to take after you post the contents of the scan results.

kc :tazz: