Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSI's Core Center

• Please log in to reply

bupster1405

bupster1405

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I have recently, mid summer, bought a MSI motherboard and it came with a program called Core Center. This program allows you to adjust a few minor/ major components with windows open. Mose programs only allow it to work in the BIOS settings. My Core Center runs fine with a FSB of 200x10.5, but if it goes above 215x10.5, it slows and even frezzes.
Any solutions why this is the way it is?

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Because you are overclocking the pc without changing the ram settings if yo loosen up the timings you will see it go further, its easier to just do it in BIOS the MSI boards have good Bios for overclocking.

bupster1405

bupster1405

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
How do I "Loosen" them up? make the numbers higher, or lower? Which one's *DRAM Timing* group? I alsp have a AGP Timing group...