Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tomb Raider 4 Wont play says tomb4.exe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Hi , i installed Tomb Raider 4 The Last Revelation for pc and i installed it correctly! and when i click play is says 'tomb4.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close' then i get the options Send Error Report or Dont Send how do i stop this from happening on the back of the Case says Windows XP Home Compatible

[/QUOTE]Hi , i installed Tomb Raider 4 The Last Revelation for pc and i installed it correctly! and when i click play is says 'tomb4.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close' then i get the options Send Error Report or Dont Send how do i stop this from happening on the back of the Case says Windows XP Home Compatible[QUOTE] Problem solved Sorry :tazz:

Edited by NvidiaDude, 20 September 2005 - 10:53 AM.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
ok