- Final Cut Express ($300US)
- Video Studio 8 ($99US)
- Pinnacle studio 9, (10 is out now!) ($100US odd)
- Final Cut Pro HD (5) ($1000US)
- Vegas Video 6 ($500US)
- Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 ($700US)
- Avid Xpress Pro HD (and other AVID products) ($1700US)
Other Usefull Software For Video Editing:
MAC & PC
- Adobe Photoshop ($600US)
- Adobe After Effects ($1000US)
DVD Authoring And Burning:
- Ulead DVD MovieFactory Disc Creator 2, 3 or 4. ($99US)
DVD Authoring And Burning, Higher Level:
- DVD Architect ($100US - $300US odd, it comes bundled with vegas)
- DVD Lab Pro (PC) ($200US)
- DVD Studio Pro (MAC) ($500US)
- Ulead StudioQuartet ($650) or Ulead DVD Workshop ($400)
High End Commercial TV And Film Products:
Here are 3 examples of what the highest level professionals in the video and film industry, your talking like $500,000US (at least).
- Discreet Flame (what is used to colour grade and edit film, (or something like that, lol) click the Discreet Flame Tech Spec pdf.
Maya 7 (3D you see in movies)
- Super Computers (what these programs render/run on)
The prices I give are the most you would expect to pay, look around you can get them cheaper. Try the demos first, go to the website most are there or www.download.com.
Edited by st22, 12 December 2005 - 10:37 PM.